Couture vs Lesnar View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Couture vs Lesnar

fight99
Wrestler vs wrestler. Randy Couture the UFC heavyweight champion and a decorated greco roman wrestler will defend his title against the 2000 NCAA heavyweight national champion Brock Leasnar from the university of minnesota on November 15. Who do you think will win?

Billings119
lesnar, i think he just physically overmatches couture, this is gonna be the start of something big for brock lesnar.

Wrestler862
randy's the champ if your betting against him your a) lying to yourself b) don't know who randy coture is c) your a very optomistic person with a mind full of wishful thinking

fight99
Im going to have to agree randy hass fought bigger and stronger opponents and has beaten them like tim sylvia and chuck liddell

Billings119
watch and see, lesnar is for real

the kind one
Randy has to go in to this matchup, much like he did against tim sylvia, by keeping busy on his feet. I think the key will be how Couture handles the initial onslaught by Lesnar. Hopefully this will be a five round war. The undercard has much to be desired, but it is mma. You cant beat live MMA. This will be number 4 for me. I leave on the 14th and come back on the 18th. First UFC in Vegas. Cant wait!!

jukeboxhero
Wrestler862 wrote:
randy's the champ if your betting against him your a) lying to yourself b) don't know who randy coture is c) your a very optomistic person with a mind full of wishful thinking

It's quite obvious that Randy Couture has wayyyyyy more experience than Lesnar. But what Lesnar has on his side, is age, strength, stamina, and size. A young, very powerful, spark plug of a fighter that is Lesnar, can be very dangerous. Any fighter like Brock can shock the world at any given time. I see Brock finishing this fight quickly, or Randy pulling out a unanimous decision. I'm hoping Randy takes it, but I'm worried Lesnar is going to over power the crafty vet.

plloyd05
"I see Brock finishing this fight quickly, or Randy pulling out a unanimous decision. I'm hoping Randy takes it, but I'm worried Lesnar is going to over power the crafty vet."
-jukeboxhero

Agreed

Billings119
lesnar.

VTaylor
yup
i wanted couture to win
but at least he lost to a wrestler
Page 1 of 1