UFC "The Ultimate 2008" View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
UFC "The Ultimate 2008"

fight11
UFC 92 "The Ultimate 2008" is live on PPV on Saturday Dec. 27. This card is stacked with two title fights and a major grudge match. Who is the favorites in these fights.

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Champion Forrest Griffin (16-4) vs Challenger "Sugar" Rashad Evans (16-0-1)

INTERIM HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Champion Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira (31-4-1) vs Challenger Frank Mir (11-3)

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (28-7) vs Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva (32-eight)

Also on the main card...

MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT

TUF contestant C.B. Dollaway (7-1) vs Mike Massenzio (11-2)

HEAVYWEIGHT BOUT

Cheick Kongo (17-4-1) vs Mostapha Al-turk (6-3)

The undercard also includes fights from Matt "The Hammer" Hamill and Yushin Okami

Billings119
griffin nogeuria silva dollaway

fight11
Billings119 wrote:
griffin nogeuria silva dollaway
i agree griffin by major dec. nogeria by submission silva by KO and dollaway by major dec

Mollnow189
u guys r all wrong rashad is gonna knock him out

fight11
Rashad has alot of talent and has won some upsets but forrest has a great chin and is very tough. forrest wins.

chris
this is a very talented card can't wait till tonight.

fight11
personally i think the best fight of the night will be silva vs jackson theres alot of bad blood there

jukeboxhero
The outcome of this event made me a very disappointed MMA fan. Nog stopped?! Wand KOed? Rashad the champ?!? The world is upside down.

ImBack07
for some reason since matt hughes lost his..so did all of the other champs..i think its dana white trying to make it more exciting. sure this is legit fighting and yea these guys are actully doing but i think there is something fishey here..chuck liddel, what happened. yea hes older but he was in his prime now he cant throw punches with anyone anymore..my hero hughes sucks, granted he is 100 years old but still...rampage come'on now. its not what it used to be. i used to be a huge fan but not really to big into it anymore

matburn
Site Admin
UFC 92 Matt Hamill vs Reese Andy

Here's a link to the video:
http://www.myvideofight.com/video/ufc/ufc-92-matt-hamill-vs-reese-andy/index-2.html

(Matt Hamill (3X D-III National Champion @ RIT) defeats Reese Andy (3X D-I All-American (NCAA Runner-Up) @ Univ. of Wyoming) by TKO in Round 2.)

ATM 2000
Yea the UFC s like pro wrestling. Its not fake (UFC ) but they are trying to set up guys and decide who the champ should be to get the most viewers. The Lesner - Couture match was a joke. Randy was done and if Lesner could beat him he would automatically become a bigger draw and people will pay to see his next fight. Kind of a passing of the torch. Lesner takes over for the legend. Even though Lesner could never be the caliber of a Randy Couture. Eventually they will ruin the sport just like they've ruined boxing. Too much politics not enough fighting.

ImBack07
yuppp excately what i was thinking
Page 1 of 1